An Execution Trader with a history of executing large trades is needed. As Execution Trader you will communicate with our network of brokers, handling incoming price requests and relaying information to the traders. It is your responsibility to get the full information and best execution for our non-screen-based trades and ensure a smooth trade process. Alongside this, you will maintain and build upon our longstanding relationships within the broker community. In case of conflict, long-standing you must be able to handle it constructively whilst preserving our long-standing relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and capitalize on market opportunities both independently and within the trading team.
- Make split-second trading decisions that can instantly impact profitability.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with counterparties such as agencies, banks, and brokers.
- Constantly aiming to identify new product/market opportunities in order to diversify our strategies and maximize success.
- Improve execution and access to Commodities (oil/gas/metals/Agri,Fx, indices and cryptos) volume
- Represent our quotes and execute orders with many of the world’s largest trading desks via phone, IM, and Bloomberg.
- Understand and apply knowledge of the exchanges’ rules & regulations and market structures in which we engage.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in the finance industry. Trading in commodities (gas/metals/oil/Agri,fx, Indices and cryptos) is a plus, ideally options
- Ability to source, maintain and manage account relationships.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to positively influence outcomes.
- Competitive attitude and dedication to constantly improve.
- Strong mathematical and quantitative background.
- Computer programming skills are a plus, but not required.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to make quick and accurate decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Forward details to email@example.com